Monday, January 10, 2011

EVERYTHING...

 I was dreaming all the nights,
the way I would've loved if I had a girl.
I wished for an angel,
with dark blue eyes and a cute little face…..

I laughed at my self,
for dreaming like that.
Coz I knew that,
It’d never happen in my life………

But when I met you,
I was shocked.
As I felt my dream,
Is to be succeed……..

You’re the one,
Whom I always dreamt of,
Those blue eyes n cute little face……..
Oh!my baby,you made me crazy……..




I felt the warmth of your heart,
and I sensed the happiness………….
I learnt to live holding a will,
Simply by the things you taught…….

So my sweety,
don’t leave me anyday,
please be with me,
till the day I die,

coz my soul,life and my love,
all of them belong to you…….
Here I swear to love you and be with you,
till the day I leave this world,and even after…………..

simply because...

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING !

3 comments:

  1. ඇත්තම කීවොත් මට ඉංග්‍රීසි ගොඩක්ම බෑ . මේ ලියලා තියන දේ කියවන්න තේරුම් ගන්න පුලුවන් උනත් . කඩ්ඩ මදි නිසා . මට රසයක් දැනෙන්නේ නෑ

    පින්තූරේ නම් පට්ට ..

    ජය වේවා මචං .. කෝ ලියනවා කිවුව්ව අලුත් කතාව ..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. මොකද එක පාර කඩ්ඩට බැහැලා :e

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ හිස් අහස - සමාවෙන්න ඕනි.ඒක පෙබරවාරි වලට කල් යයි.මොකද අපේ විභාගේ ඉවර වෙන්නේ 26 වෙනිදා

    @ කොඩී - ඉස්සර ලියපු එකක් බං.නිකං දාන්න හිතුනා.මගේ කඩ්ඩ කවි මූණු පොතේ notes වල ඇති බං

    ReplyDelete

කතා පොත කියවල මොනවද හිතුනේ ?

ලියල යන්න පද පේලියක් ; ඒක තමයි තව ලියන්න මට ලැබෙන හොඳම සවිය